Made in Pakistan 4 Channel Relay Module Relay Board Arduino Relay Module allows a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM with digital outputs to control larger loads and devices like AC or DC Motors, electromagnets, solenoids, and incandescent light bulbs. 4–channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliance
- 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equiped Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic active low)
- Low input signal Current only 2mA for each channel.
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status