Breakout board?for the?3 axis ADXL335?from Analog Devices. This is the latest in a long, proven line of?Analog Sensors- the holy grail of accelerometers. The ADXL335 is a triple axis MEMS accelerometer with extremely low noise and power consumption – only 320uA! The sensor has a full sensing range of? /-3g?The burst echo to return to the sensor. By measuring the echo pulse width, the distance to target can easily be calculated.
- 3-axis sensing.
- Small, low profile package.
- 4 mm ? 4 mm ? 1.45 mm LFCSP.
- Low power : 350 ?A (typical).
- Single-supply operation:?1.8 V to 3.6 V.
- 10,000 g shock survival.
- Excellent temperature stability.
- BW adjustment with a single capacitor per axis.
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant.