Speak (Voice) Recognition Module V3 product is a speaker-dependent voice recognition module. It supports up to 80 voice commands in all. Max 7 voice commands could work at the same time. Any sound could be trained as the command. Users need to train the module first before let it recognizing any voice command.
- Voltage : 4.5 – 5.5 V.
- Current : <40 mA.
- Digital Interface : 5V TTL level for UART interface and GPIO.
- Analog Interface : 3.5 mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface.
- Dimensions : 30 x 48 x 7 (LxWxH) mm.
- Recognition accuracy : 99% (under ideal environment).
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking).
- Maximum 7 voice commands effective at same time.
- Arduino library is supplied.
- Easy Control: UART/GPIO.
- User-control General Pin Output.