The WTV020SD is a small, simple IC for embedding audio-playback into your next project. These devices are commonly used in children?s toys and ?talking? retail displays. This breakout board allows you to access the functionality of the WTV020SD to give a voice to your next project.
- Low-cost module for all embedded Audio-Sound applications.
- Supports 4-bit ADPCM (.ad4) file formats with sampling rates from 6Khz to 36Khz.
- Two operation modes:Differential 2 line PWM output for direct speaker connection (8 Ohm/0.5W).
- Serial Mode:?Supports a 2-Wire (Data, Clock) interface to any micro-controller.
- Key Mode:?Supports a simple stand alone operation without a host micro.
- Dedicated 16-bit DAC/PWM audio output to use with an external amplifier.
- On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for storing of audio, voice and music files (up to 512 files).
- Supports 64Mb to 2Gig micro-SD memory cards (FAT format).
- Low Power Idle current of 8.0uA
- RoHS Compliant