- nRF24L01 is a single chip radio transceiver for the world wide 2.4 – 2.5 GHz ISM band.
- The transceiver consists of a fully integrated frequency synthesizer, a power amplifier, a crystal oscillator, a demodulator, modulator and Enhanced ShockBurst? protocol engine.
- Output power, frequency channels, and protocol setup are easily.
- programmable through a SPI interface. Current consumption is very low, only 9.0mA at an output power of -6dBm and 12.3mA in RX mode.
- Built-in Power Down and Standby modes makes power saving easily realizable.
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability, Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.