The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver. The module has a pinout and interface that are nearly identical to those of the A4988 stepper motor driver carriers, so it can be used as a higher-performance drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications.
- Supply Voltage : 8.2 – 42 VDC.
- Current Capacity : 2.2A max(24V).
- Continuous current per phase : 1.5 A.
- Minimum Logic voltage : 2.5V.
- Maximum Logic Voltage : 5V.
- Microstep resolutions : full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32.
- Dimensions : 15 x 20 mm.
- Weight : 20 gm.