- k2.com.pk introduces you to one of the online shopping portal of Pakistan. These terms and conditions are applicable only to the site.
- Your access to the site is subject to your understanding and acceptance of following Terms and Conditions, however, you will not be able to use the Site if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions.
- The site operator has the right to add, remove, change, or modify any clause of the Terms and Conditions anytime without providing any prior notice. All the information on the site will be considered effective from the time it is posted. Users are advised to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of the site to stay updated. If you continue to use the site even after changes, then it will constitute as your acceptance of revised/changed Terms and Conditions.
USE OF THE SITE
- The site offers you an irretrievable license to use it, subject to your acceptance and understanding of the Terms and Conditions for shopping items offered/available on the site for sale. We prohibit you to use this Site for commercial purposes or on behalf of any third party, unless express permission is obtained in advanced by the site. Violation of any Terms and Conditions will result in immediate revocation of your license provided to you, for which no prior notice will be provided.
- We have provided content on the Site for your information only. The representation of the product expressed on this site are provided by vendors, and not by the site, and visual representation in some cases may slightly vary with the actual product visual due to the nature of photography of the product. Moreover, expressions and opinions available on this site are individual postings and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Site. You can easily register to the site.
- When you register with the Site, you agree to be notified through emails for new promotions and offer available on the Site. However, if you do not wish to receive emails about new promotions and offer, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking on the link to unsubscribe provided at the bottom of any such email.
- Everything that you provide us or submit on the site will become our exclusive property, including but not limited to reviews, comments, suggestions, and questions (collectively called “Submissions”).
- All Submissions are non-returnable, and your claim to them will not be entertained.
- The Site reserves the right to change, edit, delete or modify any submissions, but is not obligated to do so.
- You are obligated to provide us correct name, address, email address and other details. Moreover, with your submission you grant us the right to use your name/username that you have provided. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances, attempt to mislead us using fake details or by pretending to be someone else.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING
- You should note that in some instances, the site may not be able to process your order for various reasons. Therefore, the Site reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order, any time, and for any reason.
- Moreover, your order acceptance is subject to verification of your personal and credit card details.
- At times, before order acceptance, you may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity including but not limited to your phone number and address.
- As a measure to prevent credit and debit card fraud, the site reserves the right to verify your personal information that you have provided or obtain validation of your payment details before shipping the product.
- This site utilizes all the resources at its disposal to provide accurate and authentic information about product prices, however, we cannot rule out the possibility of errors in pricing information.
- You can avail Pay on Delivery as well as all the available payment options for orders that are priced below Rs. 50,000.
- You cannot avail Pay on Delivery option for orders that are priced over Rs. 50,000.
- For orders above Rs. 50,000 you have to pay the full amount through a credit card online.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
- On this site, all intellectual property (registered or unregistered) shall remain our property, which is protected under Pakistan’s copyright laws and international conventions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not make any warranty or representation, implied or express, about products, content, information, materials, items and other services, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- When you send us an email, a text, or submit a request form, you are communicating with the site operator electronically.
- By communicating with us, you also grant us the right to communicate with you electronically.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The laws of Pakistan shall govern the Terms and Conditions of using this site, and shall be interpreted accordingly.
- The Site reserves the right to terminate Terms and Conditions immediately in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies.
- The Site can also revoke your license as well as the rights granted in Terms and Conditions.